Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Evening Session - 3/13/2024

I got a redemption session in this afternoon.  The conditions were way better than yesterday - smoother surface, favorable tide and just slightly smaller waves.


This was a redemption session mostly because I brought out No.33 and my foiling looked way better than yesterday.




I used the 3-blade prop and it made catching waves much easier.  I did notice faster battery consumption (same result as with the FDA+) - no surprise really.

I also had several rides where I could feel the mast pod touching the water - not good as this instantly slows you down.  I'll make a note to raise the pod next time.

Here's where I set the mast - pretty spot on.


Some really good stats -

I came in with 25% battery left


Way better performance today.


18 waves counting conservatively.


I am noticing a change in weight distribution.  I'm glad I removed the strap attachment plug closest to my front foot - my front foot is going over the spot where I removed the plug.  I'm going to have to put some deck pad over this spot (and perhaps a little bit more in front of the existing pad) so I can tell where my foot is.

Looks like I got it right with No.33!

W:30/FD:16/F:4/S:8

No comments: