Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 3/27/2024

Today was definitely better than yesterday.  Stronger wind, slightly bigger surf and a higher tide (and despite the higher tide and the fact that I paddled way out before trying to launch - I still somehow contacted the bottom...!!!).


Reedin SW2 4.7 - and I was perfectly powered for 95% of the session.  No.32 with the F One SK8/C200.  This foil is so smooth - it is pure bliss to carve with this setup!


I was out 30 minutes before Norm launched, and an hour before I saw Roland setting out.  About 20 minutes before I went in, Duke launched.


The waves were on the small side, but periodically a good set would roll through.


If the winds are the same tomorrow, I will probably pump up the North Mode Pro 4.8


I used the time off foil to rest... lots of miles today.  The water surface was still a little choppy, but definitely easier to ride than yesterday.


Fun session!!!

W:38/FD:19/F:4/S:9

No comments: