Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Wing Foil Session (Second) - 3/5/2024

Second session was at Hickam - partially so I could get Ken's board back to him and Kalani's fuselage and front foil back to him.  The other reason we came was to get some waves at Firsts. 


I forgot my watch and I didn't drive the truck (so no phone case) - so no data this session.

The wind was lighter than I thought it was going to be.  I'm glad I brought No.34 - but instead of it being for the extended mast tracks (to get the Eagle 690 on a test run), it was for its light wind starting capabilities.


It was Kalani, Nick and I.  Then eventually Prayot and Roland came out.

I did three runs out to Firsts - I got some fun ones, but I think Kalani and Prayot had impeccable timing and landed some really nice rides.


If I had brought my watch, I would have tried the 690... maybe next time -

W:26/FD:15/F:4/S:8

No comments: