Thursday, March 7, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 3/7/2024

The forecast called for nuking winds.  The actual conditions were a lot less than the forecast - but it was more than doable.


I brought small everything - SW2 4.2, the Spitfire 840, Progressive 325 rear stabilizer and No.32.  Thankfully the wind was strong enough to use the small stuff.


First time I've had this stabilizer on.  Definitely a little less support from the backside of the foil setup - but the trade off was even higher maneuverability.


Not sure if it was the front foil, the actual weather, or the wing - but I wasn't going fast.


Lots of North in the wind... you can see the angle on the track below.


The waves were small - waist high (while on foil) for the most part.


I vented 3 times using the original Project Cedrus mast.  Not bad, considering the durations I was up.


It got light at the end of the session. Roland and Duke were pushing it!!! 

W:27/FD:15/F:4/S:8

No comments: