Thursday, March 21, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 3/21/2024

Wind was more consistent today - and a notch stronger than yesterday.

The swell was small but occasionally a nice set showed up.

This seal has been resting on the beach nearly everyday this week.


I up'd the front foil and rear stabilizer for today - just to make sure I didn't get stuck.


And stuck I didn't -


The wind was so good (consistent in speed /direction) that even the dead zone was wingable.  Fun waves through there today!

I also hit the oncoming waves with perfectly timed tacks - SO MUCH FUN!!!


This is Hickam's data - the Kalaeloa chart is way off.


Not bad - not bad at all


And after selling off some gear I wasn't using (Naish Compact Wingboard and the Progression 170), I was able to get this from a winger in Rhode Island for about 30% off.

In this picture I just setup the leash attachment point and the harness line.  I can't wait to take this wing out!!!


W:33/FD:19/F:4/S:9

No comments: