Saturday, March 9, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 3/9/2024

Did a dawn patrol wing session over at Kailua.  The wind was up, and there were waves.  I setup No.32, the SK8 950/C200, Evolution Wind Mast, and the SW2 4.7 - perfect setup for the conditions.


I also brought the GoPro and used the chest harness.  This perspective really didn't produce much - but I have been trying to figure out how to get this picture for a while -  


Got in some mileage today


I got a bunch of tacks in towards shore.

But I did lose it in the middle of the coral field and I ended up hitting both the front foil and the rear stabilizer on reef.  Ugh... (I already filled and sanded the foils - good as almost new)


The wind was good - but there were a couple of holes (and one of them lead to the groundings while trying to get back up).




Pretty good speed on the SK8 950


W:29/FD:15/F:4/S:8

No comments: